Wednesday, August 26, 2015

LBC: Create A Coord Based On Your Favorite Song







I'm back with another LBC post! I'm a little late with this weeks topic but regardless of that here is my post.

It was really hard to choose a favorite song because I dont really have one. But because Halloween is coming up (I am obsessed with that holiday) and I happen to have been listening to a lot of Halloween related music I chose this song: Spooky Scary Skeletons by Andrew Gold. I first heard it in a video by LovelyLor. I totally love it. Its so cute and creepy. I chose the skeleton visual aspect of the song for my coord. Therefore the bones you see in the coord. I gave the coord a creepy cute twist. I also based this coord on the fact that the person wearing this has a lot of confidence and doesnt care what others may think of her. Thus "sticks and bones may break my bones!"
Take a look below.

A coord based on a song


Hope you liked my coord it was a lot of fun to make! See you next time!


Here´s what the other´s had to say: (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Thanks for reading! Your´s truely,


No comments:

Post a Comment