Friday, December 6, 2013

Help me out! It's for a good course!


The Red Queen of Harlequins
Wig: LockShopWigs
Bonnet: Fly Away fashion by Katie Zomer
Hair accessories: Offbrand
Stoler: H&M
Blouse: Bodyline
Corset: Queen of Darkness
Skirt: Off brand (thrift store)
Leg-wear: Offbrand and AATP
Shoes: Bodyline

I have very exciting news. I've done something I never really do but thought I'd give it a try because it just sounded too good not to try.

I signed myself up for the Gothic Lolita Wigs Be a Muse for a Weekend At Anime Matsuri contest. The great thing about this contest is that you can win a trip to Housten, Texas to Anime Matsuri and hang out with the Muses of GLW. Not only that but you get to participate in their fashion show, you get to choose two wigs of your choice from the entire GLW collection, you can win the entire Dolluxe collection and you get to do a photoshoot and keep 5 photo's for yourself.  All in all a terrific weekend filled with wonderful new memories and experiences. And of course a blog post to tell you all about it!

I'm never one to win anything but I really wanted to try this and I'd be over the moon if I did make it through the 1st round.
I know that I will not make it as 1st place in the 1st round but as long as I'm one of the first 25 then I'm through.

Therefore I am asking the people who read my blog to vote for me if you'd like to of course. You'd make me ever so happy if you did though. Also share with your friends in order to give me more votes too.

Please see the link below to get to the contest voting page. Be aware that you need to like the GLW page first in order to give your vote. Should you have any qusetions do let me know so that I can assist you the best way I can.


I'd like to thank you for reading and see you in the next chapter.


No comments:

Post a Comment