Friday, January 11, 2013

Dream dress arrived!

My new dress arrived! Well 2 days ago actually, but I didn't have time to take a picture and I have yet to try it on. OMG I'm so excited! Well I wont leave you waiting and show you which dress it is.

Honey Picnic OP by Metamorphose.

This has been a dream dress of mine for quite some time now but I never came across it anywhere. I was keen on either the lavender coloured one (I love lavender) or the mint one. When I came across it on the EGL sales comm I had to have it. And to my luck it was also a reasonable price and barely worn :D. Again, thank you Louise for adding this little piece to my life <3 .="." p="p">I've noticed that my collection of OP´s is starting to grow in my wardrobe. I have to say they're very comfortable. The straps from JSK´s always slip off my shoulders. Quite annoying.
I hope to post a worn picture soon. I have quite a few pieces that I can combine with this lovely dress ^^.

Thanks for reading and take care!

2 comments:

  1. It's such a cute and adorable dress! I love teddy bear alot (。◕‿◕。)♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here^^ Teddies have some kind of magic to them:P

      Delete