Friday, December 9, 2011

Lolita Christmas Inspiration- Decoration Tipp!



Christmas is on it's way to town! I'm so excited about it. I love Christmas it's one of my favorite times of year.
I just love all the lovely Christmas lights, Christmas shopping, hot coco with marshmallows, the atmosphere, wrapping myself up in layers and layers of clothes! I love wearing Lolita this time of year! And being all happy and jolly! I thought I'd post a few posts about my Lolita Christmas Inspiration. They will be about winter coordinates, decorations, presents and wrap ideas, Christmas poems and stories, Christmas backing recipes and lots more! Here my first Post on decorations: While reading Paifaitdoll's December Tips I came a cross a lovely Christmas Lolita decoration idea.



(Click to enlarge)
It's so colourful and cute!

I think I'm going to try this decoration for myself, but not only for Christmas. Maybe as a plain decor piece for in my room!




(Click to enlarge)

Either way it's such a lovely idea and I will definitely try it out! Thanks for reading and take care!


2 comments:

  1. How cute. I can't wait to read the rest of this series ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een geweldige idee~!

    Helaas is mijn huis al vol met lichtjes :P

    ReplyDelete