Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 9 – 10 things you will never do in lolita.

1. I have already sinned in doing something terrible in Lolita alreadyL I wore a black petticoat under a white and pink dress. And no it did not match what so ever. But I needed poof at the time! So bad bad me. I will never do that again. What a crime:P


2. Get my clothes dirty! A nono! Especially if you can’t get the stain out anymore. I’d rather be very courteous with that.


3. Go out looking like a tramp in Lolita. I would rather save my dresses for a special occasion when I can wear it in pride and beauty.


4. Burb! I mean I love to burb but I would not do it whilst wearing Lolita.


5. Sell my dresses for cheap prices.


6. Lend my clothes to anyone else to wear.



Couldn’t think of anything else so here’s what I have!


Enjoy the read!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment