Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 7 - 10 people who inspire your Lolita style


Up untill now I'm not too familiar with alot of Lolita's which inspire me. So the list is short. But maybe in time I will add more!:)


1. ShelbyCloud! I love watching for YouTube videos. She inspires me so so much and I love her coordination’s. She also seems like a lovely kind person to be with. I wish I could meet her some day! J


2. Victoria Suzanne from “Lolita Charm.” She writes such inspirational pieces on her blog with cool pictures. Make sure to check out her Tumbler tooJ would also love to meet her one day!




3. Misako Aoki! She’s my role model!!!! I strive to be like her. Well not exactly :P I think she is so so awesome and so incredibly cute!:D Meeting her would be a dream come true! She’s probably the “ÜBER” Lolita. SHE’S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AUWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JJJ


That’s pretty much it until now :P Thanks for reading!! Take care and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment