Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 1 - 10 things about your Lolita bubble

After reading fellow blogger “A Million Bows’” topic, about a 30 day Lolita challenge start, I decided to follow up on this too.


Enjoy the read! ^-^



Day 1 – 10 things about your Lolita bubble.



1. My Lolita bubble is still quite small at the moment from the outside but from the inside it’s going to burst any moment.



2. I’m still quite down tuned and wear a lot of black and keep things quite casual (to combine with work).



3. I’m dying to combine classic and sweet. Not too into the OTT at the moment. It really depends on my mood.



4. It may sound weird but I’ve been wearing Lolita for a little while now and only recently, when I wore my Metamorphose Swan Lake OP, I felt Lolita for the first time. Before I felt stupid and awkward. And ever since then it’s been going up hill.



5. I read about JSK’s being more comfortable and handier to combine with outfits but I’ve come to a conclusion that OP’s (in my mind) are far more comfortable and practical.



6. I’ve been to 1 Lolita meet up already and I loved it. Though there aren’t many living in my area. So it gets kind of lonely being Lolita. That’s why I only wear it on special occasions or when I feel extra special.



7. My favourite brands at the moment are Innocent world and Meta. I love their subtleness’ and light pastel colours. But in general I love anything which looks cute. Right now I have my eye on BTSSB “Chained Berry Memoir.” It’s soooooo cute!



8. I want to combine my style with Gothic classic to sweet classic. I don’t know why but I just can’t drop the black. It’s my friend for ever! Also Lolita has made me so much more girly. A side I didn’t think I had..:P



9. One thing which really fascinates me is Lolita wigs. I’ve never before thought about wearing one until recently. I really made my whole look complete and made me feel extra special.



10. I’m still a big noob in the Lolita world and really have a lot more to learn. One thing I realised is that I feel very much at home in it. Maybe not so much in the wearing of it yet, but knowing about all the different topics and being able to talk to interesting people. I’m so glad this style exists.



Thanks for reading, take care! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment